How do I register with the British Library On Demand service?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 Views: 21
Answered By: Alex McIlroy
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 Views: 21
To register with the British Library On Demand service:
- Follow the link below
- On the My Account page, in the section 'Don't have a British Library Online Account yet? - click on Register
- Fill in personal details and your email address
- You will be asked to register a username and password
- You will receive an email asking you to verify your account.
- This will be sent to the email you have registered with the British Library.
- Follow the link in this email to go through the steps to verify your account.
- You will then receive an email confirming your registration.
- You do not need to forward this email to the Library, and should ignore the message about associating with the Library's business account.
- You can now open DRM Lite documents using your British Library username and password.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.