How do I access my DRM Lite document from the British Library?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 Views: 50
Answered By: Alex McIlroy
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 Views: 50
If the British Library is able to supply your Inter-Library Loan article request, a link to the document is delivered by email.
- You will receive an email from Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org with an active link to your document.
- Click on this link to go to the document retrieval page.
- Click to download your document.
- You will be prompted to enter your British Library On Demand username and password in order to open the document.
- If you haven't already registered before you receive your first DRM Lite article, you will need to do so before you can download the document.
- We recommend that you print off your document, and also save the document to a drive or memory stick.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.