How do I save my DRM Lite document?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 Views: 10
Answered By: Alex McIlroy
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 Views: 10
Once you have received and downloaded your British Library DRM Lite document, you will want to think about saving your document.
- Access from the download link in the British Library email will cease after 30 days. After this, the document will no longer be available.
- Downloading the document does not mean the article is automatically saved.
- Once you have downloaded the document, you should choose:
- File > Save As
- Name the document
- Save it to a drive or memory stick
- If you save the document, you will have access to it for 3 years from the date of supply.
- Each time you open the saved document, you will be asked for your British Library On Demand username and password.
- To comply with copyright, you may only print and retain one copy of your document.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.