Why can't I open my DRM Lite document from the British Library?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Jan 27, 2016 Views: 20
The following are suggestions as to why you might encounter problems opening your DRM Lite document, sent to you by the British Library.
- If you have just registered for a British Library On Demand account, it can take up to 5 minutes for the British Library to process your initial registration. Please retry if your initial download attempt fails.
- You need to use Adobe Reader X or above in order to view the document. This is required on any device you use to view the document, including mobile devices.
- You are using Chrome as your browser and have not disabled the in-built PDF viewer.
- Type chrome://plugins into the address bar
- Click Disable beside the entry Chrome PDF Viewer
- Your download link has expired. The article is not automatically saved so you must open and save the document within 30 days of receiving your email otherwise access from the download link will cease and a new request will have to be submitted.
Please contact the Inter-Library Loan Desk of the Library through which you requested the article for further assistance.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.