I'm a student. How do I scan a document to email?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: May 08, 2017 Views: 25
Answered By: Alex McIlroy
Last Updated: May 08, 2017 Views: 25
There is no charge for scanning but you must have funds on your Smartcard in order to activate the Multi-functional Device (MFD).
At the MFD:
- Place the document on the document feeder face up, or on the glass plate face down.
- Insert your Smartcard into the reader and press the red STOP button.
- On the touchscreen, select Email.
- Select New Recipient. Enter the email address into the To field and select Add.
- Select Close when you have finished adding the email addresses.
- Select Subject and/or File name if you want to change the default entries. Select OK.
- Press the large green Start button on the MFD.
- When you have finished, press the yellow AC/Clear All button twice to clear all settings.
- Press the red STOP button on the card reader to remove your card from the reader.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.