I'm a student. How do I scan to a USB pen?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: May 08, 2017 Views: 8
Answered By: Alex McIlroy
Last Updated: May 08, 2017 Views: 8
There is no charge for scanning from a Multi-functional Device (MFD) but you need to have funds on your Smartcard to activate the MFD.
At the MFD:
- Place the document on the document feeder face up or on the glass plate face down.
- Insert your Smartcard into the card reader and press the red STOP button on the card reader.
- On the touchscreen, select Workflow Scanning.
- On the touchscreen, select USB and insert your USB into the USB port to the left of the touchscreen. If you want, select File Name to change the default entry. Select OK.
- Press the large green START button on the MFD. Wait until Completed is displayed.
- When you have finished, press the yellow AC / Clear button twice to clear all settings.
- Remove your USB from the MFD.
- Press the red STOP button on the card reader to remove your Smartcard.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.