How can I pay for associate membership of the Library?
Answered By: Richard Fallis Last Updated: Aug 27, 2018 Views: 8
If joining as a new Personal Associate member:
- Complete the online application form (accessible by clicking the link at the end of this answer)
- Once you have been notified that your application has been processed, call in to The McClay Library and present your ID and Proof of address
- You can then pay by cash, credit or debit card
- You can then collect your Library Card
Please note payment can only be accepted in one lump sum, no payment instalment options are available.
Current associate membership prices can be found on our website.
If joining as a new Professional Associate member:
- Complete the online application form
- Include a Purchase Order number on your application if you wish to be invoiced
- The Associate Membership Office will then contact you to set up your professional membership of the library
Please note: Associate Membership does not include off-campus access to electronic resources. There is limited Library access to electronic resources.
This access is defined by the licenses negotiated with the providers and does not include the use of Library electronic resources for commercial purposes.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.