Can PhD students request articles on-line or do I have to submit a print request form?

Answered By: Richard Fallis
Last Updated: Feb 04, 2015     Views: 59

Queen's Staff and Postgraduate Research Students can request articles and other items on-line, either:

  • within a resource such as a database by clicking 'Request an inter-library loan' in the QConnect window (example below)

  • on the Library homepage, or on any page of QCat Library Catalogue results - click Request an Inter-Library Loan > Queen's Staff and Postgraduate Research Students > choose book or article or other request form > log in with Queen's details > fill in form with item details and click 'I Agree' to submit it.

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.