I still can't get access to library e-Resources?
Answered By: Geraldine O'Beirn Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017 Views: 86
If you would like advice on the best way to access resources in general or advice on how to access a particular resource please contact your subject librarian.
If you know how to access but you are experiencing a problem which is preventing you from accessing a resource please provide:
- details of what you are trying to access, including search terms (e.g. author, article title, journal title, year, page number)
- description of how you tried to access the resource (e.g. QUB Library Catalogue, E-Journals A-Z, QUB LibGuides, database etc.)
- whether you are on campus or off campus
- what browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) you are using
- and a print screen of the error page (Alt + PrtScr)
in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.