Can I use Read by QxMD to access papers in journals subscribed to by the Library at Queen's?
Answered By: Richard Fallis Last Updated: Jan 15, 2020 Views: 4
Yes. Since January 2020, it has been possible to use the Read by QxMD journal discovery and alerting app to connect seamlessly on mobile devices to the full text of papers published in open access healthcare journals, and premium healthcare journals subscribed to by the Library at Queen's.
To start using Read, follow the steps below:
- Install Read by visiting Google Play or the App Store
- Open the app and create an account
- In Settings, tap Institutional Access
- Search for and choose Queen's University, Belfast
- Select Automatic Login Using Library Login; enter and save your QUB number and password
Having done this, search or set up alerts for journals, or papers on specific topics, and you will be able to download papers as PDFs without repeatedly needing to log in.
Click the links below to install Read, and to download a guide to getting starting with the app.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.