Will I be fined for returning a book late?
Answered By: Richard Fallis Last Updated: Jul 27, 2016 Views: 252
Answered By: Richard Fallis
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2016 Views: 252
All overdue loans are subject to fines. The following rates apply:
- Standard loans: 10p per day
- Standard loans requested by another borrower: 40p per day
- 1 night loans: £2.50 per day
- 2 night loans: £2.50 per day
- 7 night (The McClay Library only): £2.50 per day
- 1 week (Medical and Biomedical Libraries only): 50p per day
- DVDs £2.50 per day
Click the link below for more information.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.