How do I enable pop-ups?
Answered By: Geraldine O'Beirn Last Updated: Jan 14, 2015 Views: 10
If you have pop-up blocker enabled on your web browser, you may need to disable it to view content from certain platforms.
1. Click Tools in the Menu Bar
2. Select Options
3. Click the Content tab
4. Uncheck the box associated with Block pop-up windows.
5. Click OK to save your changes
1. Click the Tools menu item.
2. Click the Pop-up Blocker option.
3. Click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
1. Select Internet Options from the Gear icon.
2. Click the Privacy tab.
3. Uncheck Turn On Pop-up Blocker box. Click OK.
1. Click Safari menu
2. Uncheck Block Pop-Up windows
1. Click Firefox menu, select Preferences
2. Select the Content icon.
3. Uncheck the 'Block pop-ups windows' box.
4. Reload the current page
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Click Settings (or Preferences on Chrome for Mac).
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions. Add site, Behavior: Allow, click Done.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.