Can I continue using RefWorks after I leave Queen's?

Answered By: Richard Fallis
Last Updated: Dec 15, 2015     Views: 69

If you graduate from Queen's, or if you are a member of staff who leaves Queen's or retires, you can continue using RefWorks, accessing any references you might have added to your RefWorks account during your studies/research.

To continue using RefWorks, you need to sign up for our RefWorks Alumni Progam, which entitles you to one free RefWorks Alumni Account, and full use of RefWorks and Write-N-Cite.

For more information, please email RefWorks Support, or click the link below to our RefWorks LibGuide.

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.