How do I load money onto my visitor printing card?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Mar 11, 2016 Views: 75
Your visitor printing card can be purchased at the cash upload machines in the libraries. The card can be used for printing, photocopying and scanning. It can be purchased for £2.00 and is already pre-loaded with 75p worth of credit. You should retain the card after use so that you can continue to load money onto the card at a later stage.
In order to load money onto your visitor printing card:
- insert your card into the cash upload machine
- insert your money
- once the money has loaded onto your card, press STOP and remove the card
Please note, the cash upload machine accepts £1 coins, £2 coins or bank notes. It does not give out change. The cash upload machines can be found:
- McClay Library - print room in the extended hours reading room (for visitor printing)
- Medical Library - located near the student computing area in the library
- Biomedical Library - in the small study area behind the library office
Please note that a visitor print card is anonymous so if lost, any unused credit cannot be refunded.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.