I have renewed my library books online but the due date did not move forward. What has happened?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: May 08, 2017 Views: 56
If you have renewed your books online but the due date has not moved forward or changed, it is possible that
- you have reached your renewal limit
- the books have been requested by another reader
- your library account has expired
- you have fines on your account of £5 or more
- you have other books on your account which are very overdue
- it may be too soon to renew
You are advised to contact one of the Borrower Services Desks in any of the libraries. A member of staff will assist you in establishing the reason for the failed item renewal and help resolve the problem.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.