What is a visitor print card?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Mar 11, 2016 Views: 166
A visitor print card can be purchased at the cash upload machines in the libraries. The card can be use for printing, photocopying and scanning. It can be purchased for £2.00 and is already pre-loaded with 75p worth of credit. You should retain the card after use so that you can continue to load money onto the card at a later stage.
The temporary card machine accepts £1 coins, £2 coins or bank notes. It does not give out change. The cash upload machines can be found:
- McClay Library - print room in the extended hours reading room (for visitor printing)
- Medical Library - located near the student computing area in the library
- Biomedical Library - in the small study area behind the library office
You can only print from one place with a visitor's printing card:
- McClay Library visitor printer - located in the short loan area on the ground floor of the library
- Medical Library visitor printer - in the student computing area in the library
- Biomedical Library visitor printer - in the student computing area on the ground floor of the Medical Biology Centre
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.