How do I sign up for RefWorks?
Answered By: Richard Fallis Last Updated: Oct 23, 2018 Views: 265
Current Queen's students and staff members need to register with RefWorks before they can start using it. Simply follow the instructions below.
To register with RefWorks:
- Go to the Library homepage and search for 'RefWorks' using the Library Catalogue
- Click Go to this resource underneath RefWorks in the catalogue results
- On the next page, click
- The RefWorks homepage will open - click Sign Up for a New Account. If you're on campus, skip to step 6. If you're off campus, go to step 5.
- Using the internet off-campus or from home? You will need to enter the RefWorks Group Code, then click Find Institution - a message will then display saying 'Create an account at Queens University Belfast'
- Fill in both pages of the short registration form, choosing a log-in name and password for yourself. You must enter your QUB email address - other, third-party emails cannot be used
- Once you've filled in the form, click Create Account
That's it! You should now be logged in to RefWorks, with your name displaying in the top right corner.
If you have any questions about the registration process, or about RefWorks generally, please contact your Subject Librarian. If you experience technical problems while using RefWorks, please email ProQuest: email@example.com
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.