I'm a visitor to the Library. Can I get a guest password for the PCs?
Answered By: Sally Bridge Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 42
Subject to PC availability, a limited range of services are available to authorized visitors to the Library. A guest password may be available for the following type of authorized visitor:
- a current HE student or staff member
- HSC staff members on short-term contracts
- Visitors with a research need relating to official publications that are only available for consultation online
- Visitors with a research need relating to Special Collections resources available online
In order to qualify for PC and internet access, the visitor must demonstrate the following:
- Valid photographic ID is required by all visitors
- All visitors should complete their home address, current address and email address on the registration form
- HE students or staff must show their valid staff or student card from their home academic institution or their international student card
- HE students or staff must enter the name of their academic institution on the registration form and should indicate whether they are student or staff.
- Visitors consulting Special Collections must also complete a Visitor Registration Form at Special Collections on Floor 1 of the McClay Library.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.