Where are the multi-functional devices in the Library?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Mar 11, 2016 Views: 172
You can print, photocopy or scan using the multi-functional devices (MFDs) located in the student computing areas and the libraries. You can print from any MFD on campus. They operate on a pre-pay basis and sufficient credit must be available on your QUB Smart Card or Visitor Print Card before you can use any MFD. You can collect your printing job from any MFD in the building - known as 'follow me' printing.
The McClay Library
- There are two printing rooms on the ground floor which contain a number of MFDs. They can be found in the Extended Hours room and the Atrium.
- A single MFD is available in the Short Loan Collection on the ground floor.
- There is a printing room on each floor of The McClay Library to the right as you exit the lifts. They all contain a number of MFDs.
- Visitors wanting to print should use the MFD available in the Short Loan Collection on the ground floor.
- There are two MFDs located in the Student Computing Area.
- There is a further MFD at the back of the main book stack area, near Group Study Rooms 1 and 2.
- The MFDs can be found to the immediate left as you enter the Biomedical Library, opposite the Borrower Services Desk.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.