Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 516
Group Study Rooms in the Medical and Biomedical Libraries can be booked using Queen's Online.
- Logon to Queen's Online using the link below. You will need to use your Healthcare library login details.
- Select Services / Administration / Group Study Room Booking
- Select either the option for Medical or Biomedical depending on which library you want to use
- Use the drop down menus to select the appropriate date and time for your room booking.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you
Group Study Rooms are for the use of 2 or more registered library users, including HSC users.
A maximum of 2 consecutive sessions can be booked per day.
Preference will be given to those users who have booked.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Then ask us your question and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.