Where can I get mark schemes for past exam papers?

Answered By: Subject Support McClay Library
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2024     Views: 5438

Ultimately, Schools at Queen's, rather than the Library, are responsible for adding past exam papers to Queen's Online. 

To check if mark schemes for particular papers are available, you should contact your School.

Please be aware that mark schemes may be confidential, and therefore your School might not be prepared to share them with you.

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.