What should I do if I lose my Associate Membership smart card?

Answered By: Richard Fallis
Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018     Views: 108

If you lose your Associate Membership smart card in the Library, ask Library staff to check lost property.  If it is not there you can request them to issue you with a replacement card. You will need to show photo ID for this request to be carried out.

If you lose your card elsewhere, contact the Associate Membership Scheme office by emailing or by telephoning 028 9097 8907 to advise them that you have lost your card so that a note can be added to your record and a replacement card issued. 

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.