How do you reference moving images and sound?

Answered By: Isabel O'Kelly
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2016     Views: 24

The British Universities Film and Video Council (BUFVC) has designed guidelines to reference films, television, radio, digital resources and sound. The guidelines are intended to supplement the existing referencing systems and provide both footnote and in text (Harvard style) examples.
The guidelines have been published online and can be downloaded and accessed freely here:

Related Topics

    Can't find the answer you need?

    Use the form below to send us your question.

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.