How do I get help with computing or IT problems?

Answered By: Diarmuid Kennedy
Last Updated: Oct 03, 2016     Views: 99

If you run into problems with email, connect to WiFi, printing, photocopying or your Smart Card our colleages in IT Services will be able to help.

You can find more information on the Student Computing page:

The IT Service desk is located on the Ground Floor of the McClay Library, contact details are available here:

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.