How can I get help with my referencing and bibliographies?

Answered By: Subject Support McClay Library
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2023     Views: 239

Your subject librarian may be able to help with referencing questions.  Please contact them directly or ask at your nearest library enquiry desk.

Our Subject Guide on Citing, Referencing and Reference Management may also give you some useful information.

Learning Development Services offer workshops and one-to-one support for undergraduates.

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.