How can I pay for associate membership of the Library?
Answered By: Associate Membership Last Updated: Aug 01, 2022 Views: 129
If joining as a new Personal Associate member:
- Complete the online application form (accessible by clicking the link at the end of this answer)
- Once approved, a link to our online WorldPay payment facility will be emailed to you
- After your payment is processed, you will receive a further email detailing when you can call in to The McClay Library
- You must present your ID and Proof of address at the borrower services desk in order to collect your Library Card
Please note payment can only be accepted in one lump sum, no payment instalment options are available. Payment cannot be made in cash.
Current associate membership prices can be found on our website.
If joining as a new Associate Corporate member:
- Complete the online application form
- Include your VAT number and position within your organisation
- Include a Purchase Order number on your application if you wish to be invoiced
- The Associate Membership Office will then contact you to set up your corporate membership of the library
Please note: Associate Membership does not include off-campus access to electronic resources. There is limited Library access to electronic resources.
This access is defined by the licenses negotiated with the providers and does not include the use of Library electronic resources for commercial purposes.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.