How do I report a problem on Article Search or with linking to full text?

Answered By: Geraldine O'Beirn
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2019     Views: 13

If you are having problems linking to the full text of an article, you can use the Report a problem form to tell us about the issue.

When you click on the link to connect to full text, you will see the following menu.

If there is an issue, click on Report a problem.




This will automatically capture the citation details of the article you are trying to access. 

Fill in your details on the subsequent form, so that we can reply to you.



Your details and the citation details of the article are displayed. 



 We will endeavor to resolve the issue and reply to you as soon as possible.


Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.