How do I add a citation style to EndNote Desktop?
Answered By: Richard Fallis Last Updated: Dec 10, 2019 Views: 38
By default, 501 citation styles are pre-loaded into EndNote Desktop. Follow the steps below to add any additional styles that you need.
1. On a computer with EndNote Desktop installed, go to https://endnote.com/downloads/styles/
2. Search for the style you want to add
3. Click Download and save the style file (if prompted)
4. View the file in its location (e.g. downloads folder) and double click on it
5. File should open in EndNote Desktop - click File > Save As
6. Delete the word 'Copy' from the end of the style name, then click Save
7. You can choose the new style as normal for use with EndNote Desktop and EndNote Cite-While-You-Write
If you experience any problems adding new styles, please contact EndNote Support: https://support.clarivate.com/Endnote/s/?language=en_US