Can I access library e-resources from home (off campus)?
Answered By: Geraldine O'Beirn Last Updated: Mar 09, 2020 Views: 98
Yes, current staff and students of Queen's University Belfast can access most e-resources from home (off campus).
When you are accessing e-resources off campus you will need to use your University login, this is the same username and password you use to access your QUB email account and Queen's Online.
You should use QUB Library as a starting point and the following services to search:
- Library Catalogue for e-books, e-journals and online databases e.g. JSTOR, CINAHL, OVID, Lexis, Scopus, Web of Knowledge etc.
- Article Search for full text articles.
- E-Journals A-Z for e-journals.
- Databases A-Z for online databases.
- Google Scholar for full text articles. How to set up QUB links in Google Scholar from home.
If you have any questions about accessing databases or about which resources Queen's University subscribes to, please contact your Subject Librarian.
If you would like to see information about resources relevant to your area of study please select the appropriate subject from SUBJECT GUIDES
If you are experiencing a problem, please provide details in call to Request IT Support.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.