Do I have to complete a University Archive Researcher Consultation Form?

Answered By: Special Collections
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2023     Views: 119

All researchers intending to use records from the University Archive have to complete a Visitor & Consultation form. The form can be found on the Visiting & Consulting Special Collections & Archives web page.

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.