Is the Library at Queen's still open?
Answered By: Sally Bridge Last Updated: Jul 10, 2020 Views: 61
McClay, Biomedical and Medical Libraries
- The McClay Library will re-open to academic staff and students from 20 July (with a reduced capacity)
- We are working on plans to safely reopen the Medical and Biomedical Libraries and announcements will be made about this later in the summer.
- Special Collections & Archives will re-open to academic staff and students from 5 August by appointment only and with reduced capacity. Please check www.qub.ac.uk/specialcollections for details and email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Your loans have been renewed until 25th September in the first instance
- No fines will apply during the closure period
- A Book Return Bin has been set up at Receptions in Queen's Elms BT1 and BT9 for you to return books while the Library is closed
Throughout this period, your Subject Librarian is available to provide online support.
The FAQs page on the University website is intended to answer the concerns of both staff and students and is being constantly updated to reflect the latest guidance so please use this as your primary source of information.