How do I access Library databases?
Answered By: Richard Fallis Last Updated: Jan 28, 2022 Views: 22
There are a number of ways to access Library databases, but the quickest way is as follows:
- Go to the Library homepage www.qub.ac.uk/lib
- Scroll down to the grey Quick Links menu
- Click the Databases A-Z link
- Click on the first letter of the name of the database you wish to use
- Click on the appropriate database link
- Log in to the database using your QUB number and password if/when prompted
If you have any questions about searching specific databases, please contact your Subject Librarian.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.