I've forgotten my student card - can I still use the Library?

Answered By: Richard Fallis
Last Updated: Oct 12, 2015     Views: 161

You can access the Medical and Biomedical Libraries without your student or staff card for study or reference purposes.

The McClay Library operates a controlled entry system, meaning that you need your student or staff card to obtain admission.

Please remember to bring your card when you visit the McClay Library. If you have forgotten your card you can get a temporary card for the day from the dispenser by the McClay Reception.

Click the link below for more information about accessing the McClay, including how to gain entrance as a non-Queen's member.

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.