How do I load money onto my visitor printing card?
Answered By: Alex McIlroy Last Updated: Mar 11, 2016 Views: 184
Your visitor printing card can be purchased at the cash upload machines in the libraries. The card can be used for printing, photocopying and scanning. It can be purchased for £2.00 and is already pre-loaded with 75p worth of credit. You should retain the card after use so that you can continue to load money onto the card at a later stage.
In order to load money onto your visitor printing card:
- insert your card into the cash upload machine
- insert your money
- once the money has loaded onto your card, press STOP and remove the card
Please note, the cash upload machine accepts £1 coins, £2 coins or bank notes. It does not give out change. The cash upload machines can be found:
- McClay Library - print room in the extended hours reading room (for visitor printing)
- Medical Library - located near the student computing area in the library
- Biomedical Library - in the small study area behind the library office
Please note that a visitor print card is anonymous so if lost, any unused credit cannot be refunded.
Can't find the answer you need?
Use the form below to send us your question.