How do I transfer funds from my bursary to my funds for printing and copying?

Answered By: Alex McIlroy
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2016     Views: 62

If you receive a Student Experience Bursary, it will automatically be added to your Smart Card. To print, copy or scan using the multifunctional devices (MFDs), you need to load money onto your Smart Card. You can transfer money from your bursary to the Print & Copy (P&C) purse on your Smart Card to enable it to be used in the MFDs.

To transfer money to your P&C purse, use the Smart Card application on Queen's Online choosing the 'add funds' option.

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.