I'm coming from another university and would like to use one of the QUB libraries. Can I do this?

Answered By: Sally Bridge
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2015     Views: 146

Academic staff and PhD students from participating institutions may apply for access and borrowing privileges under the terms of the SCONUL Access Scheme. You will need to obtain a SCONUL Access (Band A) membership card from your home institution. To register for membership please bring your SCONUL Access card along with your current staff/library card from your home institution to the Borrower Services Desk at the QUB Library you wish to use. Further information about the scheme, participating libraries and a SCONUL Access application form is available from the SCONUL web site.

Students from other universities can apply for vacation access  using a vacation student registration form.

Further information on access  is available from the following pages: Access for staff and students of other academic institutions

Researchers wishing to use Special Collections material should contact staff there in advance of their visit and will be required to register at Special Collections. Further information is available on the Special Collections web pages.

Related Topics

    Can't find the answer you need?

    Use the form below to send us your question.

    Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
    Your Question
    Your Info
    Fields marked with * are required.