Who do I contact if I need help with Open Access?

Answered By: Open Access Team
Last Updated: Dec 03, 2020     Views: 109

The Library provides a mediated deposit service to assist researchers in making their publications OA through the Research Portal. This includes providing information on publisher options around OA, metadata and copyright checking, and information on current funder policies. We have an Open Access Team in place to assist you.

Need more help? Email our team at or check out our Open Access LibGuide.




Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.