I need to speak to someone about Inter-Library Loans. Who do I contact?

Answered By: Alex McIlroy
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2015     Views: 87

If you need to contact the Library about Inter-Library Loans, you should speak to a member of staff on the Borrower Services Desk in any of the libraries. Staff will be able to advise you on

  • how to place an ILL request
  • returning ILLs
  • renewing ILLs
  • downloading article requests
  • concerns about breaching copyright

Simply use the link below to see the contact details for each of the libraries:

Related Topics

Can't find the answer you need?

Use the form below to send us your question.

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.